LiveCycle Designer ES includes some predefined custom objects that you can use to quickly create forms. For example, in this tutorial, we will use the Address Block custom library object to insert several fields at once.
1. In the Object Library palette, click the Custom category and then drag the Address Block field object onto the form under the Purchase Order title.
2. Rename the Name text field to Ordered By.
3. In the Object Library palette, click the Standard category and then drag the Text Field object onto the form under the Country field.
4. Name the Text Field object Phone Number.
5. Add another Text Field object for Fax Number.
7. Name the Text Field object Contact Name.
8. To be able to insert a second address block beside this one, drag to select all the fields created in steps 1 to 7 and reduce the width of them by about half an inch using the sizing handle on the right side.
10. Rename the second Ordered By field to Deliver To.
Tip: To improve the appearance of the form, you can change the look of the sunken box fields. To do this, select the object, and then in the Object palette, click the Field tab and select Underline from the Appearance list.