The purchase order needs to calculate the appropriate state and federal taxes. To do this, you create a field that shows the tax rate and a calculated field that shows the tax amount.
1. In the Object Library palette, click the Standard category and then drag the Numeric Field object onto the form below the Total field.
5. Click the Binding tab and type stateTaxPercent in the Name box,.
2. Select the text and type State Tax.
6. In the Object palette, click the Binding tab and type stateTax in the Name box.
• Change all instances of the word state to federal.