Check boxes are useful when you want the person filling the form to select one or more options. For example, in this case you want to find out which activities people want to sign up for. You list each of the activities on the form beside a check box. The person filling the form can pick one or more activities.
3. Select the text Check Box and type Football.
4. In the Object palette, click the Binding tab and type Football in the Name box.
• Volleyball (Type Volleyball in the Name box of the Binding tab.)
• Face painting (Type FacePainting in the Name box of the Binding tab.)
• Sack races (Type SackRaces in the Name box of the Binding tab.)